Tuesday January 13, 2015
Anja Pinborg (DK)
Mona Bungum (SE)
Paula Peltopuro (FI)
Jon Hausken (No)
Gudmundur Arason (IC)
Søren Ziebe (Chair of DFS)
Anna-Kaisa Poranen (FI)
Snorri Einarsson (IC)
Greta Edelstam (Chair of SSRM)
Anna Nilsen Martin (NO)
- The minutes from the last meeting (November 5-6, 2014) were approved
- Secretary of the meeting Kirsten Simonsen Gudmundur gave a short update and in general everything goes as planned. There are now 53 registered for Iceland. Abstracts can be submitted from Febr. 1st, 2015 and deadline is April 15th, 2015. We will elect the abstracts at the board meeting in May. No main sponsors had paid yet. Gudmundur wil contact asap with the contracts and ask for payment April 1st, 2015. Anja will contact Gudrun from the congress bureau to clear up things regarding hotel reservations for NFS board members. Board members should arrange flight tickets for themselves and Anna will refund them as soon as she gets the expense claims. Chairmen for the sessions at the NFS congress will be decided at the board meeting in May.
Deadline for early bird registration for Iceland is May 1st, 2015. Main sponsors get 2x4 m2 and exhibitors 2x3 m2.
- NFS balances. Pr. 31. December 1 871 046,68 dkk at our account. Expenses last year for board meetings: 97 940,16 dkk and nurse meeting : 65 234,35 Dkk.
- NFS Nurse course. Anja informed about the evaluatons of the meeting, which were overall very positive as 80-90 % of the participants scored the different items “very good or excellent”. In all 30 persons have signed in for the exam in Lisbon, but deadline has been extended to February 15th, 2015 and more people are expected to sign. Next NFS ESHRE preparation course will be held in spring 2017 in Norway and will be combined for lab and nurses/midwifes.
- Greta has booked Karlsö 26-27 may, but as travel arrangements are difficult and tickets expensive we will cancel and Anja has booked Hotel Ocean in CPH instead.
- NFS website status – website is continuously being updated by Paula and Anja
- News from the national societies. Currently all national boards are planning their annual meetings. In DFS there has been a revision of the “single embryo transfer (eSET) guideline to further minimize the ART twin rate in Denmark to 5-8% similar to the other Nordic countries.
- Next Telephone meeting March 11th, 2015 and physical meeting 26-27th, May 2015 at Hotel Ocean in Copenhagen.