Thursday April 28th 1500 – 1800
Friday April 29th 0900 - 1400
Ocean Hotel, Copenhagen
Jon Hausken (N), Astrid Helene Sydtveit (N), Kirsten Simonsen (Dk), Greta Edelstam (S), Paula Peltopuro (Fi), Snorri Einarsson (Ic), Gudmundur Arason (Ic) past congress, Kirsten Louise Tryde Macklon (Dk) next congress
Elisabeth Carlsen (DFS), Antti Perheentupa (SFY), Susanna Apter (SSRM), Ingrid Synnøve Brattbakk (NOFAB)
Susanna Apter (SSRM), Greta Edelstam (S), Snorri Einarson (Ic)
Physical meeting in Copenhagen
- Minutes from the last meeting January 19th was approved
- Secretary of the meeting: Jon
- All new and old board members introduced themselves. Astrid will be the treasure and Paula will continue to be web master and also responsible for NFS’ s FB
- New chairman of SSRM is Susanna Apter and Greta Edelstam will continue in the board as national representative Sweden from Sweden
- We discussed the present board and if the members present all members of NFS. Today the board only represents embryologists and clinicians! This is not how it should be (NFS’s by laws). The board is aware of the situation that has occurred and will work for changing this status. We need board members that also will represent nurses and admin/customer service
- Kirsten Louise informed the board upon the present status of the next NFS Congress. Location; Nyborg Strand, new facilities, looking great. The scientific program is in the best hands. Information about agenda and social events. Kirsten could also inform the board that all the 5 main sponsors will contribute with 200 000 Dkr each. This means that the balance of next NFS meeting will be positive. The board was also informed about the strategy of lower the fee for participating. Good news for our members. The goal of the NFS’s meetings are to join all members and countries creating a big family J
- Status economy NFS. Astrid informed the board. Looking good. The economy is strong.
- NFS course in Oslo April 2016. Preparatory course for the ESHRE certification exam Jon Informed about the meeting; a success !
- Future NFS courses. The next ESHRE course will be held in Copenhagen November 4th-5th Elisabeth informed about the venue (Ferring) and the agenda. Elisabeth will be the chair. The board started immediate to make the new program. We used the programs from Copenhagen 2014 and Oslo 2016 as basic. The board decided to have a new board meeting 24th of May to finish the program. We also discussed the future courses and agreed upon the first statement that the meeting will change location every year. Next course will be held in Helsinki in November 2017. Good debate and discussion.
- Kristian presented a suggestion for our new website ! Great ! We have decided to use money to update the society and also agreed to change our logo. More modern look. We also agree upon using FB to publish news and events from NFS. Starting when the new web is online.
- News from the National chairmen was presented
- Next board meetings; 24th of May The agenda; NFS course in Copenhagen November 2016