2014 – September 23th
September 23th 2014
Anja Pinborg (DK), Mona Bungum (SE), Snorri Einarsson (IC), Paula Peltopuro (FI), Jon Hausken (No) Past congress, Gudmundur Arason (IC) Next congress
Mette Haug Stensen (Chair of the NOFAB), Søren Ziebe (Chair of DFS), Anna-Kaisa Poranen (FI)(Chair of SFY)
Anna Nilsen Martin (NO), Kirsten Simonsen (DK), Greta Edelstam (Chair of SSRM)
- The minutes from the last meeting (August, 19th, 2014) were approved
- Next congress Iceland, updates and sponsoring, registration, payment, social and scientific program - Gudmundur Arason gave a short update and the social program is almost finished. 300 hotel rooms have been pre-booked. The scientific program was discussed and almost finished and those who are going to send e-mails to the speakers were inserted in the program. All speakers should be approached before the NFS November meeting
- Meeting with the four main sponsors 5th November 2014 at 1.00 pm Hotel Ocean has been arranged
- NFS training course for nurses – program, participants, dinner, who from the board will participate. There is now 36 participants registered and we will stop with 60. Deadline is October 1st.
- National societies – no news
- NFS website status – no news
- NFS balance reports and information to the NFS members of the new payment system 1.1.2015 per e-mail was not discussed but is moved to the November meeting as the treasurer was not present.
- We decided to postpone the “hot topic”-NFS meeting 16-17th, April 2015 NFS to new dates 12-13.Nov 2015 in Stockholm, as we have a lot to arrange this autumn and as it was very difficult to find dates in the spring not too close to ESHRE and NFS in Reykjavik.
- New NFS president should be elected in Iceland. Anja has suggested Jon Hausken, who is interested. Eventual other candidates will be discussed at the November meeting.
- Dates for next meetings; physical Meeting Copenhagen 5+6th, November, 2014 (15.00-12.00 (6th, November) + sponsor meeting 5th, November 1.00 pm.
- Matters arising - none